Why You Must Experience Photography At Least Once In Your Lifetime.

This was one of my first photographs I took of my younger sister back in the 70s


You must experience the hobby of photography for the simple fact of taking some photographs and sharing them on social media like twitter or facebook etc....
 I have shared some of my photographs on twitter for example and people seemed to love them. I have also looked at various photographs from other photographers and amateur photographers. I was very impressed and let them know it. It just gives you the photographer a sense of accomplishment in your life. Also if it can make someone else happy, then you have done your job.
 Who knows it may lead to a career in the future, where you could earn a living. The only issue is that I guarantee once you start taking photographs you will get hooked and want to keep on taking more. The other issue is that you will love your first camera and then want to move on to an even better camera. I myself have experienced this through my life time and I have the privilege of watching my middle daughter experience the same thing. Here is a photograph that she had taken.

Taken By Stephanie Wagner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment