Unboxing the New Canon Rebel T6

Just Click The Picture To Check Out This Canon Rebel EOS T6 Bundle

As I have stated in a previous blog post, I have a Canon Rebel EOS T6 Dslr Camera. I bought mine refurbished from Canon, because it was a good deal. I spoke to a professional photographer and he explained that buying the camera refurbished or renewed from Canon has been gone over with a fine toothed comb. They make sure everything is working properly or has been replaced.

I myself can verify this, because I was a warranty certified Canon Technician. I was certified on Printers and Cameras. When anything came in, I thoroughly went over it and replaced all defective parts. Now with cameras, I went over them and generally sent them in for further repair. Sometimes they repaired it or replaced it and sent it back.

I never had any issue with anything that came back. I also never had a customer bring the item back in for repair either.  

Click The Pic To Check Out This Package

This Is The Same Package That I Had Purchased

Unboxing the New Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D DSLR Camera

This is an explanation of what arrives when you by this camera online. I ordered mine through Amazon but, as it arrived as a single item boxed and packaged by Canon, I am sure that the items I received are the same anyone would regardless of where it was ordered.

The box is smaller than I thought it would be - and lighter. I know that the small size is a selling point for this camera, but I expected the box to be larger, especially as I had ordered the kit lens as well. The first thing in the box as you open it is the paperwork. The guarantee and a small, basic manual. It is small - the size of a pocket book and quite thin. If you want to know this camera thoroughly you would be well advised to buy a manual, or go to the canon website and download their full manual.

Then, next out of the box is the canon strap. Needless to say you should really always have the camera fixed to someone or something - yourself or a tripod. Gravity is not a photographer's friend. In fact most professional photographers I know will put their cameras on the floor when they are not using them, rather than risk them falling off a chair or a table. being accidentally kicked causes much less damage.

Then you will find the battery charger, the electric cable for it and the cannon battery. Although the battery will often have some charge when it comes out of the box, it is always best to fully charge it because it helps to lengthen the battery life if it is regularly charged to the maximum. In this case it took about four hours. This is a Canon branded battery - the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10. It is always better to get the branded battery because, sometimes the camera won't recognize a generic battery, especially if you are using them in a battery grip, for example.

Next out of the box is the USB cable, which will connect your camera to a computer. obviously this allows you to download your images or videos directly to a computer or hard drive. The Canon T6/1300D does boat both NFC )near field communication) and WiFi, so you can download your pictures straight to a computer, the internet or social media platforms like Facebook or YouTube. But that might not be practical with large files or folders and then the cable would be preferred. The cable is also useful if you need to upload anything to the camera, like firmware updates.

As I usually shoot with Nikon cameras, I decided to buy the kit lens with the camera. There are two available and I chose to get the cheaper of the two, the EF-S 18-55m IS II. It has some good reviews and I am looking forward to testing it out and comparing it with my Nikon lenses. So this is the next thing out of the box.

And finally, the main event. The Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D. My initial feeling is that it is a small, well made camera. The body is nicely molded and feels robust and tough. It feels good in hand and has a solid weight. It is small, but no so much that the buttons are too small, or that the kit lenses affects the balance. It has a tight grip, which means you could hold it comfortably with one hand. I think you need to be right-handed for this camera, as the buttons on the back are designed to be worked with the right hand.

Overall I am impressed. The camera feels like it is a grown up camera. It is not flimsy and, although the body is plastic, it does not feel thin or fragile. The lens feels a good weight, and is solid. On the camera it is quick and responsive. The box contains everything you need to get started, except for a memory card. I am really looking forward to testing this camera out.

Jeremy Bayston has been a photography professional for 25 years. Check out his website Camerawize, or see a video about the Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D here.

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jeremy_Bayston/1410650

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9419920

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER CANON CAMERAS OR OTHER CAMERA BRANDS AND CAMERA BUNDLES, VISIT MY PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE AT https://www.photographynew.com/  MAKE SURE TO GIVE US A LIKE !

Affiliate Disclaimer: The links on this blog are my affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission when anything is purchased.

I use the ezine articles, because they do provide to good content for the reader. 

This is an explanation of what arrives when you by this camera online. I ordered mine through Amazon but, as it arrived as a single item boxed and packaged by Canon, I am sure that the items I received are the same anyone would regardless of where it was ordered.

The box is smaller than I thought it would be - and lighter. I know that the small size is a selling point for this camera, but I expected the box to be larger, especially as I had ordered the kit lens as well. The first thing in the box as you open it is the paperwork. The guarantee and a small, basic manual. It is small - the size of a pocket book and quite thin. If you want to know this camera thoroughly you would be well advised to buy a manual, or go to the canon website and download their full manual.

Then, next out of the box is the canon strap. Needless to say you should really always have the camera fixed to someone or something - yourself or a tripod. Gravity is not a photographer's friend. In fact most professional photographers I know will put their cameras on the floor when they are not using them, rather than risk them falling off a chair or a table. being accidentally kicked causes much less damage.

Then you will find the battery charger, the electric cable for it and the cannon battery. Although the battery will often have some charge when it comes out of the box, it is always best to fully charge it because it helps to lengthen the battery life if it is regularly charged to the maximum. In this case it took about four hours. This is a Canon branded battery - the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10. It is always better to get the branded battery because, sometimes the camera won't recognize a generic battery, especially if you are using them in a battery grip, for example.

Next out of the box is the USB cable, which will connect your camera to a computer. obviously this allows you to download your images or videos directly to a computer or hard drive. The Canon T6/1300D does boat both NFC )near field communication) and WiFi, so you can download your pictures straight to a computer, the internet or social media platforms like Facebook or YouTube. But that might not be practical with large files or folders and then the cable would be preferred. The cable is also useful if you need to upload anything to the camera, like firmware updates.

As I usually shoot with Nikon cameras, I decided to buy the kit lens with the camera. There are two available and I chose to get the cheaper of the two, the EF-S 18-55m IS II. It has some good reviews and I am looking forward to testing it out and comparing it with my Nikon lenses. So this is the next thing out of the box.

And finally, the main event. The Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D. My initial feeling is that it is a small, well made camera. The body is nicely moulded and feels robust and tough. It feels good in hand and has a solid weight. It is small, but no so much that the buttons are too small, or that the kit lenses affects the balance. It has a tight grip, which means you could hold it comfortably with one hand. I think you need to be right-handed for this camera, as the buttons on the back are designed to be worked with the right hand.

Overall I am impressed. The camera feels like it is a grown up camera. It is not flimsy and, although the body is plastic, it does not feel thin or fragile. The lens feels a good weight, and is solid. On the camera it is quick and responsive. The box contains everything you need to get started, except for a memory card. I am really looking forward to testing this camera out.

Jeremy Bayston has been a photography professional for 25 years. Check out his website Camerawize, or see a video about the Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D here.

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jeremy_Bayston/1410650

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9419920

No comments:

Post a Comment